Thursday, March 22, 2012

No significant shifts....hmmm....well....

THAT'S what I said Monday.  Tuesday, my SI joint came out of place and since then, its been hurting really bad.  Most of the time its difficult to move.  I have an appointment with the doc for tomorrow to see if he can't put it back in place.  I don't see my physical therapist until next week and he's more than an hour away so we'll see how the doctor appointment goes.  I did manage to get my hair cut and go to Chemistry class this afternoon!

Perspective is everything.  This would be the first time its been out of whack for a month or more.  Glad for that!  It seems like the more you feel better, the more you seem to forget the things that hurt you and the things you weren't suppose to do and you PAY FOR IT!!!!  Oh well.  Now all I have to do is a bunch of Chemistry homework and take my test, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment