Saturday, March 10, 2012

Feeling like roadkill!!

This past week has been rough, I have to admit.  I felt like total road kill the other day.  I started getting a LOT of nerve pain.  I kept feeling my back popping, which is new, and I was getting really concerned that PT was making things worse.  But we think that it is because my back muscles are tightening up and pulling things back into alignment.  I feel fine when I work out, I actually like working out because it is sometimes the one thing that gives me pain relief. My back popping has eased a little but the nerve pain is still pretty bad.  I was also was kind of slacking in taking care of myself, which I do way too frequently, and I started paying for it with POTS symptoms and pain :-(  Hoping next week will go better :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment