Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Five Days and Counting!

Mom and I start our trip down south in five days to spend a few days visiting friends !!  I also get to hang out with my oldest brother!

Right now its more of trying to get school done and some chores.  As a matter of fact, packing hasn't even begun and probably won't until Saturday.  First a chemistry test, finish a lab report and maybe another test or so.

I didn't go to PT today :( For the past few days my poor heart can't seem to make up its mind to speed up or slow down.  The plan was that if it wasn't better this morning that we wouldn't go to PT.  This morning it was better but just not enough.  We think its just having to do with my body getting use to the new medication and possible being too active Friday with a field trip and picnic and fun.  Huh.  More energy so more fun.  Crash.  POTS is so persnickety!

Finally I think its time for some humor.  How about my favorite character in Hogan Heroes with my favorite saying!

(Google image)
This is actually the back of a T-shirt!  Go here for more information.


(Google image)

Sgt. Schultz
(Google image)

1 comment:

  1. I love Hogan's Heroes! I haven't seen it in a while. This inspires me to watch it. :)

    Praying for you! <3

    ~ Abbey

    ReplyDelete