Monday, May 7, 2012

Air raids, milk shakes and a country drives

Well, first off, no, its is not WWII and we are not being invaded......................well maybe.  Before you start to panic, its nothing you'll hear about on the news.  So I better start and clear something up before I go on.  K and I happened to be eating our lunch on a mill stone under some trees (minding our own business of course:-) when I seemed to have been the target for an unsuspecting bird in the tree.  Yeah, I know.............I probably said GROSS like a hundred times and washed by hands about fifty (more like five times................in a row:-) Fortunately it landed on my hand and didn't really get on anything else, THANK GOODNESS!! So K and I are going to announce to our family that we survived air raids when they get back:-) LOL

Next, we went and fed da horses carrots!

 Then we saw the Sheep.

 

There was a few in the pack that were total pigs! They LOVED the grass:-)

 After seeing the sheep we headed out and got milkshakes.  Then went on a country drive.  Welcome to the mountains! Enjoy:-)
 
 


 Some old barns.................

 


Now finished our excursion, I'm not sure what we'll do.  Might watch North and South later on.  I think I'll go see Livy. Livy is K's cat.  She is so sweet! Here are some pictures of her...............oh wait. On second thought I'll have a new post of her.  Ya'll see why:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment