Monday, April 2, 2012

Outdoor fun and horses

Today we went to Montpelier with some friends and had a blast.  Lunch first and then the horses!!




Lookin' kinda long in the tooth!!







Dogwood

What I like about spring and summer.  GREEN grass, SHADE, COLORFUL flowers, BLUE sky and WARM weather!!


This horse did this about five or six times in a span of like ten minutes!!  It was so funny!!



The horses were really friendly and had to sniff and lick everything!



Gone hiking



Bloodroot

The root of Bloodroot!  I just read that Bloodroot has a lot of anti-infective properties. Its been used for gangrene among other things.  Learn something new every day, I guess!
The barn cat
Home now.  I had a lot of fun today!! Achy and a loose shoulder but it was worth it all!! I'm going to sleep well tonight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment