Saturday, May 24, 2014

Anytime Fitness Contest, Shop, POTS, whatnot and so forth!

Wow, these past weeks have been hectic - thanks to my ever so faithful friend, POTS!!! lol  First off I wanted to let y'all now that I have entered into a contest!!!  Please feel free to read and vote and also if you want to share it I wont complain one bit! ;)  Living with EDS and POTS 
Between feeling pretty poor and losing the draft(s) about half a dozen times, I was kinda surprised I was able to pull it off in time.  Every time it was deleted or lost it got a little frustrating  but I kept wondered if it was a God send that it had deleted.  There were so many times I wasn't pleased about how I had written it and was so close to submitting it before it was deleted. I'm happy be able to sit back and let God do the rest!

I know I promised some pictures of my shop in my last post.  Better late than never I guess! Here's a variety of pictures.  I don't have any new shop pictures right now but I am working on setting up an official website!


The back of this counter was really  icky so we put a piece of linoleum on back and it looks great!!

 
Getting flowers ready for the opening day!


Love what spring times does :)

Perfect way to end a good workout!


Another amazing sunset on the way to an evening play!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment