Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Little Update

Seems like its been ages since I've written on this blog.  Well, I guess it has been ages!  Time seems to fly by lately.
My hips doing good.   No major complaints.  Things are still healing but I'm 96% back to all normal activities.  The screws can get a little annoying at times but nothing I can't handle. 
No major injuries for the past several months.  Still in PT for cervical instability.   POTS has probably been giving more trouble than anything else.  But that's life!
For the past two weeks I've been working on opening up a studio and gift shop in town.  It been a lot of fun.  It feels good to work hard at something and get lots accomplished.  POTS has pocked its head in the door more than once during these weeks but its all about adapting and making the most of what you CAN do.  Setting up a shop has been a good experience.  Its been good to just step out and take a risk.  Learning new business terminology (ugh!), and what its like to have a lot on your plate!  I'm loving every moment of it and wouldn't want to do anything else right now!

Will post more about my business adventures and pics later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment