Sunday, November 3, 2013

Four Weeks Later

I can't believe is only been four weeks since I had surgery and I ditched a crutch last week. Besides separating a joint in my left foot and pumping a tube of air into my blood stream, recovery has gone well!!!!  My foot healed up quickly (Thank-goodness)  and the air thing......well lets just say I'm not likely to forget to prime the tube again.  Recovery has gone drastically different than expected.  With changes to the surgical techniques I had no hip restriction from the beginning.  Meaning weight as tolerated ect,  Every day brings new surprises with what I can do.  I'm just having trouble slowing down!  I had no intention on having my other hip done anytime soon but now that I know how things go, I'm putting that on the plate as a possibility next year.  We'll see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment