Friday, November 15, 2013

Almost Six Weeks Later................

PT is going very well and I'm pretty much 95-100% off my crutches!!! What a relief.....not sure if my shoulders could have handled it for much longer!  The past week, while walking without crutches, my leg is so weak that I tend to walk like Festus (which happens to be my new nickname :P)!  My therapist said most of my left leg movement is horizontal causing a lot of truck rotation which in turn is bothering my back, neck, shoulders, ect.  I've started to walk more normal now since my leg is getting stronger and I think I can tell a difference in discomfort.  The other week I went for my four week post-op check-up and had x-rays done.  Apparently I don't have two screws....I've got four.  So far everything is healing nicely and I'm happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment