Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pushing weights :-)

Well, I’m finally making progress!  I think a lot of people are surprised just how much :)  Last week I went to PT only once and was already using five pound weights for my exercises!  My Physical Therapist has also added some new stuff and increased the intensity and difficulty of my home PT exercises.   My ankle is still ‘up in the air’ (not literally :)  Physical Therapist still thinks there might be some loose body fragments.  He wants me to start some balance exercises but that is most likely going to bother my hip and my back a lot right now, so the focus is off of my ankle for the time being.   My SI belt continues to help and my back is also getting stronger.  I jammed my elbow last week so it’s been bothering me some.  I have had problems in that elbow for a while and this seems to feel like something that might heal if it is taken care of for a week or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment