Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring has Sprung


Spring has come quickly.  Its seems like it was just the other day when we got a couple of inches of snow.  A little over a week ago I finally finished high school.  It took a week or so to get use to the idea of waking up in the morning and not having to do school!  So right now, I'm off to new things-looking for jobs, taking classes and working on getting a business going in the next year or two.  It takes a lot of thinking and planning beforehand- this I've realized quickly!


watercolor and pen/ink

watercolor and ink
Soon to become stationary!

watercolor and ink
First painting of mine to go up for sale in a gallery!!

 
graphite and pencil sketch
Finally finished and framed.
It took about 40 plus hours of work to complete it!




Photography class this past month

In February, I took a photography class and loved it so much!! May is going to be full of photography workshops, watercolor classes, a painting class and drawing classes.

Best time of the year!!
The past week or two has brought 80 degree weather and surprisingly I have been able to weather it fairly well with POTS!  I am really hoping I'll have a better summer than the last one.  I staying busy working out at the gym.  I'm still planning on going surfing this year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love all your pictures! Your soon to be stationary will be so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana,
    Keep up the beautiful art! You've got IT!

    ReplyDelete