Friday, February 15, 2013

Finding Joy In the Simplest of Things:)

Earlier this morning:

Had fun taking these pics!

I was able to snap some shots this year as opposed to last year. :D

Right now:
POTS is making me feeling plum tuckered out
I feel like giving in
I feel unproductive with my day
I'm fustrated
I'm feeling lazy

But:
All I need to do is focus on the things I CAN do and take joy in the simplest of things that I'm blessed with each moment:)

Two things that make me smile:
One of the best two cats in da world!!!
Earline playing with my camera 2010:)
 





The other best kitty in da whole world:) 
Her royalty in all her glory:D


2 comments:

  1. SO SO true!! Thanks for this post...just what I needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been thinking about you.........miss ya SO much:( love ya:D

      Delete