Monday, November 5, 2012

Randomness

Between doctor appointments, school, bouts of feel pretty disgusting, ect, ect, ect, this is what I've been up to lately :-D
'Blue Berries' (watercolor)


'Green Waves' (watercolor) used a photo from a surf magazine as a reference. I've never painted waves before and it was kind of a challenge but I like the way it turned out!


This is what you could call a hand me down. With two older brothers, its quite common, especially when it comes to school books.  Like my poor physics book.  Its hanging on by tape!!! But this one you can't beat! I got my brother bike! With a little good bit of cleaning and a few touch ups, I'll be gone..................riding!!!! That is.......I've got to check first with my physical therapist if I can actually ride it.  I'm not saying I don't know how to ride a bike but with hip dysplasia, its another story. Well, we will see.  Hopefully he'll say its ok! If not, there's always after surgery :-D



GO VOTE, AMERICA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment