Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Art Studio!!!

Since I have more concentration and all I have started drawing more. With school almost finished I can't wait to get into it!! SO, I set up my own act/craft studio!!

My table.  I came home to it Saturday.
Its set up!!
I have to admit that I was hurting quite a bit after setting the table up.  Not sure how I would do it next time though.....probably ask someone else to help me!  At least its up :-)


Christmas in July :-)
Some supplies unexpectedly came this morning!



"The kitty" colored pencil drawing
I've always wanted to try drawing on black paper.  So the other day I did for the first time.  I picked out a photograph and watched a movie while I worked on it! It was SO much fun!!! Can't wait to get more of this paper soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alana!

    I have been following your blog for quite some time now, and I'm greatly encouraged by it because I, too, have EDS and POTS. I am a follower of Christ like you! :) I'm glad I found your blog. If you'd like, you can check out mine at: painwithpurpose.blogspot.com

    Blessings!

    Kerissa
    Beaverton, OR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kerissa!
      I found you blog and will be sure to follow!!! Glad you commented so I could find your blog:)
      Alana

      BTW my family use to live in OR (Many years ago;)!!!

      Delete